Calling Casino Marketing Experts
We are happy to invite casino marketing subject matter experts to discuss topics relevant to marketing executives. Because Casino Marketing Boot Camp is not the typical marketing gathering, speakers will be responsible for more than a presentation. Pre-arrival readings or assignments must be developed, and the session must include hands-on work in the form of quizzes, worksheets, planning templates, etc.
Participants have expressed an interest in the following topics.
- Customer Journey
- Player Development – from casino host to business leader
- How to be an analyst when you’re not
- Strategies to grow the database
- Strategies to improve the guest experience
- Strategies to increase carded play
- Who is the player, and what do they want?
- Promotions and tactics casinos use to go the extra mile for the player
- Getting your target customer’s attention
- Building your strategy
- Reactivating inactive customers
- Social media – what to post and how to post for maximum impact
- …and more!
Please note that although your company may represent various excellent solutions, these presentations must equip participants with the tools needed to implement strategy and tactics upon conclusion.
Topic blocks are 90 – 120 minutes to incorporate active participation and in-depth knowledge.
Regional Casino Marketing Boot Camp will take place in multiple locations.