Way Down Yonder in New Orleans
Unmask Your Marketing Greatness
Next Stop: New Orleans
Casino Marketing Boot Camp is different.
That’s what they all say. Right?
Founder Julia Carcamo believes in sharing the knowledge learned over years of casino marketing experiences. An active conference participant and speaker, she realized the biggest challenge happens when you get back to work. What happens to all the ideas you gather while you’re there?
THAT’S where Boot Camp is different.
Boot Camp isn’t about the great presentations. Sure, there will be great speakers telling you great things and giving you more ideas. What makes this two-day event is the hands-on planning you will do to put all your great ideas into focus and into actionable plans…and along the way you’ll experience New Orleans and maybe grow a network of like-minded marketers you can lean on.
We thought so! Join us and feel free to include a mentee. This will be a memorable, valuable experience.
I came into this training knowing nothing
Manager in Training
My team will be talking
Conversations Made Me Think
Adding to my calendar
Evaluate. Collaborate. Formulate.
We have five goals:
- Inspire you with speakers and activities you haven’t had access to before.
- Address issues you face daily, items that keep you up at night.
- Reach out beyond our industry for new ideas.
- Connect you with colleagues using candor and expertise from those who face similar challenges.
- Send you away with tactics and strategies you can put together in action the day you return to your property.