Way Down Yonder in New Orleans
Unmask Your Marketing Greatness
Next Stop: New Orleans
Casino Marketing Boot Camp is different.
That’s what they all say. Right?
Founder Julia Carcamo believes in sharing the knowledge learned over years of casino marketing experiences. An active conference participant and speaker, she realized the most significant challenge happens when you get back to work. What happens to all the ideas you gather while you’re at a conference?
THAT’S where Boot Camp is different.
Boot Camp isn’t only about the excellent presentations. What makes this two-day event different is the hands-on planning you will do to put all your great ideas into focus and actionable plans. Along the way, you’ll experience a little of New Orleans and perhaps grow a network of like-minded marketers you can lean on.
Single Track. Shared Experience.
Boot Camp is designed as a single-track learning experience because we don’t want you to have to choose one great session over the other. Plus, we think part of the growth is the sharing of thoughts and ideas when everyone is in the same room.
This will be a memorable, valuable experience that is limited to a maximum of 30 people.
What past participants are saying
Adding to my calendar
My team will be talking
I came into this training knowing nothing
Manager in Training
Conversations Made Me Think
Evaluate. Collaborate. Formulate.
We have five goals:
- Inspire you with speakers and activities you haven’t had access to before.
- Address issues you face daily, items that keep you up at night.
- Reach out beyond our industry for new ideas.
- Connect you with colleagues using candor and expertise from those who face similar challenges.
- Send you away with tactics and strategies you can put together in action the day you return to your property.